1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
2. When and how did you first decide you were heterosexual?
3. Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?
4. Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?
5. Isn't it possible that you just haven't found the right woman yet?
6. Do you think you may have turned to heterosexuality out of fear of rejection?
7. If you've never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know you won't like it?
8. If heterosexuality is so normal, why are a disproportionate number of mental patients heterosexual?
9. Your heterosexuality doesn't offend me as long as you don't try to force it on me. Why do you people keep trying to seduce others into your sexual orientation?
10. If you choose to raise children, would you want them to be heterosexual, knowing the problems they would face in that lifestyle?
11. The great majority of child molesters are heterosexuals. Do you really consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?
12. Why do you insist on making such a public spectacle of your heterosexuality? Can't you just be what you are and keep it quiet?
Adapted from a questionnaire by Dr. Martin Rochlin.
brought to you by the Chico Lesbian Avengers and Transsexual Menace.